Youth Sunday Worship – No Music
May 16 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Like many of our events in this topsy-turvy time, Youth Sunday will be a little different this year. Instead of the entire service being led by youth on a single Sunday, our two high school seniors will preach on consecutive Sundays. Look forward to hearing from Ella Eiland on the 16th!
Plan to bring a mask and either a prayerbook or your own printed copy of the bulletin. The bulletin will be sent by email at 7:00 AM every Sunday morning. If you aren’t currently on our email list, sign up here.
Please reserve your spot by 10 AM on the Friday preceding the service:
- There is a maximum of 14 pews for each Sunday service.
- Reservations are limited to your own household or pod.
- Each pod may reserve 1 pew, which can seat up to four adults.
- If your family has more than four members, go ahead and make your reservation for four people. Then call the church office (706-884-8911) directly for further assistance, and we can get you squared away.
- Don’t panic if all pews are reserved! Please call or email the office to explore your options.
Sign up via “bookapew,” which you can access by clicking here.